- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: May 2013
- 12 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nepentes SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nepentes SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nepentes SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nepentes S.A. (Nepentes) is a pharmaceutical company based in Poland. The company develops, manufactures and sells formulations and solutions of dermatology, paediatrics and cough and cold. Its products are marketed under Iwostin, Emolium, Elixine, Propodia and Propolki brands. The company sells its products across Poland and other countries of the central and Eastern Europe region. In addition, the company sells various internationally-recognized pharmaceutical brands, comprising neo-angin, Sudocrem, Melisana Klosterfrau and Marimer. It owns and manages a production facility in Chociw, Poland. The company also operates through its affiliates in Bulgaria and Romania. Nepentes is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries