- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
Christine Valmy, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Christine Valmy, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Christine Valmy, Inc. "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Christine Valmy, Inc. " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Christine Valmy, Inc. "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Christine Valmy, Inc. (Christine Valmy) is a manufacturer of skin care products. The company manufactures and distributes an exclusive line of biogenic skin care products for both men and women. The company's products portfolio includes cleansers, toners, daytime protection, sun care, hydration, eye treatments, exfoliants, masks, specialty care, aromatherapy mist, and body and bath products. Christine Valmy offers its products for retail consumers and professionals or salon operators. It also operates licensed esthetics schools in Manhattan and New Jersey which offers courses in makeup, nail artistry, hairstyling, waxing, spa treatments, cosmetology, and CIDESCO / ITEC certification. Christine Valmy is headquartered in Pine Brook, New Jersey, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Christine Valmy, Inc.