ICT Spend Predictions in Large Dutch Government Institutions - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Holland, Netherlands
"Sime Darby Unimills B.V.: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sime Darby Unimills B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sime Darby Unimills B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sime Darby Unimills B.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sime Darby Unimills B.V. (Sime Darby Unimills) is a manufacturer and distributor of natural vegetable oils-based ingredients. The company manufactures a wide range of tailor made vegetable oils and fats, which find application in animal feed, bakery and biscuits, candles, confectioneries, flakes, food colorants, dairy products, industrial frying, and lecithin. Sime Darby Unimills operates through its factory and innovation center in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands and produces over 450,000 tons of products per year. It markets its products primarily to the European market under the brands of Cremex, Delico, GoldBake, MasterCraft, Prifex, Vitolio and Umfeed among others. The company operates as a subsidiary of Sime Darby Berhad. Sime Darby Unimills is headquartered in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Sime Darby Unimills B.V.