• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Seiyu GK: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 11
Canadean's "Seiyu GK: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Seiyu GK: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seiyu GK"
Canadean's "Seiyu GK: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Seiyu GK" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Seiyu GK"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seiyu GK (Seiyu) operates supermarkets, department stores and shopping centers. The company is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (Wal-Mart) and offers apparel, food and floral products, consumer electronics, household appliances and groceries. In addition, the company provides various services such as home delivery, gift cards, warranty maintenance and repairing services. Seiyu operates its chain of 369 stores across Japan. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries