• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 10
Canadean's "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd."
Canadean's "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd.: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Xi'an Catering Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Xi'an Catering Co Ltd (Xi'an Catering) is involved in the hotels and restaurants business in China. Established in 1996, the company operates a wide range of hotels, restaurant chains, roast duck restaurants and dumpling restaurants. Key menu items offered across its restaurants include noodles, chicken, beef, pork, seafood, rice, soups, wraps, dumplings, drinks, beverages and desserts. As of December 2010, the company operated 10 subsidiaries, 15 branches and more than 50 regular chain shops. The company also provides cooking art training services to customers along with enterprise investment consulting and hot spring recuperations businesses. The company is headquartered in Xi'an, China.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees