• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, April 2013, Pages: 10
Canadean's "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Luzier Personalized Cosmetics, Inc. (Luzier) is a manufacturer and distributor of skin-care products and cosmetics. The company's product portfolio includes facial creams, facial powders, facial sets, masques, cleansers, moisturizers, sun-screens, spa accessories, shampoo, conditioner, blushes, cosmetic accessories, brow and eye pencils, foundations, lip sticks, foot cream, toe dividers, fragrances, body lotion and various kinds of accessories. These products are marketed under the Luzier brand. The company sells its products through direct sales and its e-commerce website. Luzier operates across the US and is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees