• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CFF GmbH & Co KG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 10
Canadean's "CFF GmbH & Co KG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "CFF GmbH & Co KG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CFF GmbH & Co KG"
Canadean's "CFF GmbH & Co KG: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CFF GmbH & Co KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CFF GmbH & Co KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CFF GmbH & Co KG (CFF) is a functional cellulose fibers and cellulose powders manufacturer, based in Germany. The company's products find application in a number of industries including road construction, building chemistry, hydro-seeding, chemicals, filtration, compaction, food, pharmaceutical and pet food industries among others. The company markets its products under the brands of TECHNOCEL, TECHNOCEL TAB, TOPCEL, GENICEL, DIACEL, TECHNOCEL TAB, TECHNOCEL PET, SANACEL PHARMA, SANACEL and QUALICEL. CFF is headquartered in Gehren, Germany.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees