- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 37 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (Big 5 Sporting Goods) is a retailer of branded sporting goods and accessories. The company's product offerings include, apparel and accessories, athletic shoes, fitness, hunting, fishing, camping, tennis, golf, snowboarding and roller sports and a broad selection of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports. The company sells private label brands such as Court Casuals, Harsh, Golden Bear, Pacifica, Rugged Exposure, and Triple Nickel. Its licensed trademarks include Avet, Fila, GoFit, Body Glove, Hi-Tec, Morrow, Maui & Sons, and Realm and The Realm. As of February 2012, the company operated 406 stores in 12 states. Big 5 Sporting Goods is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation