- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Individual Restaurant Company PLC: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Individual Restaurant Company PLC: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Individual Restaurant Company PLC: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Individual Restaurant Company PLC"
Canadean's "Individual Restaurant Company PLC: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Individual Restaurant Company PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Individual Restaurant Company PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Individual Restaurant Company Limited (Individual Restaurant), founded in 1999 is a restaurant group based in the UK. These restaurants offer menu featuring Italian and Thai varieties including pasta, calzones, risotto, desserts, wine, draught beer, salmon fishcakes and fillet steak among others. Currently, it operates through 34 restaurants in the UK cities, towns and suburbs of which 22 are Piccolino branded outlets and the rest are the restaurant bar and grill, ZINC bar and grill and BANK outlets. Geographically, the company's restaurants are located at Birmingham, York, Hale, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol and Leeds in the UK. The company is headquartered in Manchester, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Capital Expenditure
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions