- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
Pratt Industries, Inc.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2136918
- April 2015
- 19 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Pratt Industries Inc.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services SWOT analysis business description company history recent developments key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pratt Industries Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pratt Industries Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pratt Industries Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pratt Industries Inc. (Pratt Industries) is a paper and packaging company based in the US. The company's product offerings include container board recycling paper displays tapes poly bags and other packaging products. It operates an extensive recycling division to supply the most modern container board system in North America with 100% recycled paper. It designs and manufactures display systems and packing machinery. The company operates recycling centers recycled paper mills clean energy plant corrugating plants sheet plants distribution centers and display facilities across the US and Mexico. It retails its products through its subsidiary Pratt Retail Specialties LLC. Pratt Industries is headquartered in Conyers Georgia the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Pratt Industries, Inc.
2 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Pratt Industries, Inc. - History
6 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
7 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Head Office
7.2 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Business Analysis
8.1 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Company Overview
8.2 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Business Description
9 Pratt Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
9.1 Pratt Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Integrated Supply Chain
9.2.2 Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities
9.2.3 Strength - Leading Market Position
9.3 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
9.4 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Packaging Sector in the US
9.4.2 Opportunities - Expansion Strategy
9.4.3 Opportunities - Acquisition of Triad Packaging
9.5 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Threats
9.5.1 Threats - Rising Pulp Prices
9.5.2 Threats - Governmental Regulations
9.5.3 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
10 Pratt Industries, Inc. - Recent Developments