• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 18
Canadean's "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc."
Canadean's "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dairy Farmers of America, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. (DFA) operates as a milk marketing cooperative and dairy food processing company. The company markets milk for independent producers and cooperative members. It also offers cheese shreds, chunks, strings and slices, whipped and spreadable European style butter. The company also offers kosher quality butter and butter sticks, and dairy ingredients including non-fat dry milk powder, skim milk powder, and sweetened condensed milk for use in baby formula, ice cream, and flavored dairy beverages. In addition, the company manufactures consumer products such as sport drinks, coffee-based flavored drinks, cheese powders and flavors, infant formulas, sour creams, and cheese dips for various brands. It serves customers through distributors, food wholesalers, grocery stores and restaurant chains in the US. DFA is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries