• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Peet's Coffee and Tea, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, March 2013, Pages: 34
Canadean's "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Peet's) is a specialty coffee roaster and marketer of fresh roasted whole bean coffee and tea. The company sells its products through multiple distribution channels, which include the grocery stores, home delivery, office, restaurants and foodservice accounts. Peet's also operates 200 retail stores in six states of the US including California, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, Illinois and Colorado. In these stores, it sells whole bean coffee, beverages and pastries, tea and other related items under the brands of Espresso Forte, Peet's, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Gaia Organic Blend and Garuda Blend among others. It also sells Godiva Chocolatier brand coffees through its grocery channel. The company has a roasting facility in Alameda, California. The company is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset