- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 19 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc."
Canadean's "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc. (Barry-Wehmiller) is an integrated industrial and business solutions provider based in the US. The company is involved in the production and supply of packaging, paper converting, corrugating, filling and labeling automation equipments alongside offering after market services. Through these products the company principally caters to food, beverage, household, personal care, pharmaceutical, dairy, and medical and biotech industries. The company operates its business through four divisions: Packaging Automation Equipment, Engineering and IT Consulting, Corrugating Equipment, and Paper Converting Equipment. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Brazil, China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy and the UK. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries