• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Scoular Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 16
Canadean's "The Scoular Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "The Scoular Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Scoular Company"
Canadean's "The Scoular Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Scoular Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Scoular Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Scoular Company (Scoular) is an agricultural marketing company, involved in the transport, trading and processing of grains, used in the feed and food industries. The company's primary products include grains and oilseeds, food ingredients, pet food ingredients, livestock feed ingredients and renewable fuels. It also offers various services to the several businesses such as customized risk management solutions, transport and logistics services, and other specialized product related services. The company operates in several business areas including aquaculture, livestock feeding and feed manufacturing, grain production, industrial Ag processing, pet food manufacturing, flour milling, food manufacturing and processing, container and vessel transportation, and rail, truck and barge transportation. It handles 376 million bushels annually, in addition to the operation of 57 grain handling facilities with storage capacity of over 100 million bushels. Scoular markets more than 100 products through 12 of its merchandising offices. Geographically, the company operates in more than 50 countries throughout Africa, Europe, North and South America and Asia. Scoular is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries