- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc."
Canadean's "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. (Hobby Lobby) is a specialty retailer, selling arts and crafts merchandise for scrapbooking, picture framing, and jewelry making, along with fabrics, cards, baskets, home accents and holiday supplies. It offers its products under Hobby Lobby Creative Centers banner. As of March 2012, the company operated 502 stores in 41 states. In addition to its stores, the company has manufacturing and distribution operation located in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and also operates through Hong Kong Connection, HL Construction, Every Tribe Entertainment, Ethno-Graphic Media, Endless Possibilities, Hemispheres and Mardel affiliates. Hobby Lobby is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries