- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Gordon Food Service: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- 16 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Gordon Food Service: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Gordon Food Service: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gordon Food Service"
Canadean's "Gordon Food Service: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gordon Food Service" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gordon Food Service"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gordon Food Service, Inc. (GFS) is a distributor of food products, based in the US. The company provides food products such as frozen foods, dairy products, beverages, fresh produce, groceries, meats, seafood, poultry and other supplies. Its brand portfolio includes GFS, Primo Gusto, Kitchen Essentials, Brickman's, Hearthstone Classics and Triumph brands. GFS offers its products to restaurants, schools and food service operators. The company operates through 12 distribution centers and 148 GFS Marketplace retail stores in the US and Canada. GFS is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|