• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Savings Products Distribution Networks in Italy - SWOT analysis
Databank Cerved Group, December 2011, Pages: 12
This report provides a SWOT analysis on the Savings Products Distribution Networks Italian market: strategic map of operators by market, product, typology, nationality, strategies observed by the main players in terms of advertising, distribution channel, communication, winning strategies and their drivers, opportunities and threats on the short / long term.
This study analyses the business of selling financial, banking, and insurance products to the public via financial advisor networks. We consider net inflows and assets exclusively related to investments placed and managed/administered by financial advisors.
Financial advisors must be authorised under a special professional register and may work as contract employees or as exclusive or tied agents (usually to a bank or a brokerage firm), or they may represent more than one firm or be entirely independent.
Market and network performance is assessed by examining two types of data:
- net inflows, which is a rate describing the balance between investments placed and investments liquidated within a given time interval;?
- Assets Under Management (AUM), which refer to the market value of funds managed or administered by a financial institution.
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
LIST OF COMPANIES ANALYSED 3
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY 4
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION 5
2.1. Market overview 5
2.2. Scope 5
2.3. Segments 5
3. STRATEGIES OBSERVED 6
3.1. Strategic map of operators 6
3.2. Winning strategies 8
4. OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS 9
CONNECTED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 10
List of Tables and Graphs:
MAP OF STRATEGIC PLAYERS, 2011
SAVINGS PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS: OPPORTUNITIES AND SHORT-LONG TERM IMPACTS, 2011
SAVINGS PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS: THREATS AND SHORT-LONG TERM IMPACT, 2011
ALLIANZ BANK FINANCIAL ADVISORS S.P.A.
APOGEO CONSULTING SIM
AZ INVESTIMENTI SOCIETA' DI INTERMEDIAZIONE MOBILIARE S.P.A.
AZIMUT CONSULENZA PER INVESTIMENTI
AZIMUT HOLDING S.P.A.
BANCA EUROMOBILIARE S.P.A.
BANCA FIDEURAM SPA (CONS.)
BANCA GENERALI SPA(CONS.)
BANCA IPIBI FINANCIAL ADVISORY S.P.A.
BANCA MEDIOLANUM SPA
BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA S.P.A.
BANCA NUOVA S.P.A.
BANCA SAI S.P.A.
CREDITO EMILIANO S.P.A.
FINANZA & FUTURO BANCA S.P.A.
FINECOBANK BANCA FINECO S.P.A.
HYPO ALPE-ADRIA-BANK S.P.A.
UBI BANCA PRIVATE INVESTMENT S.P.A
UNIPOL BANCA S.P.A.
VENETO BANCA SOCIETA' COOPERATIVA PER AZIONI