- Published: October 2011
Mozzarella in Italy - SWOT analysis
- Published: May 2011
- Region: Europe
- 13 Pages
- Databank Cerved Group
This report provides a SWOT analysis on the mozzarella Italian market: strategic map of operators by market, product, typology, nationality, strategies observed by the main players in terms of advertising, distribution channel, communication, winning strategies and their drivers, opportunities and threats on the short / long term.
The sector can be segmented according to:
Type of raw material used?
- cow's milk
- water buffalo milk (N.B. 100% water buffalo mozzarella includes "Mozzarella di Bufala Campana DOP", i.e. buffalo mozzarella with Protected Destination of Origin status, as well as mozzarella made from water buffalo milk but produced outside the PDO areas).
Mode of consumption
- ?table mozzarella
- mozzarella for cooking
- retail: also includes street vendors and producers' outlets;?
- restaurants and caterers: for both cooking mozzarella and table mozzarella.
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
LIST OF COMPANIES ANALYSED 3
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY 4
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION 5
2.1. Scope 5
2.2. Segments 5
3. STRATEGIES OBSERVED 6
3.1. Strategic map of operators 6
3.2. Winning strategies 9
4. OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS 10
CONNECTED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 11
List of Tables and Graphs:
MAP OF STRATEGIC GROUPS OF MOZZARELLA PRODUCERS, 2011
OPPORTUNITIES AND THEIR IMPACT IN THE SHORT/LONG TERM, 2011
THREATS AND THEIR IMPACT IN THE SHORT/LONG TERM, 2011
A.B.C. ALLEVATORI BUFALINI CASERTANI S.c.a.
ABIT PIEMONTE CONSORZIO COOPERATIVO
ALIMENTARIA VALDINIEVOLE S.P.A.
ASSEGNATARI ASSOCIATI ARBOREA S.C.
AZIENDE AGRICOLE ASSOCIATE S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO ANDRIESE-BONTA' GENUINA S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO CIRIGLIANA S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO DEL CIGNO S.P.A.
CASEIFICIO F.LLI CAPURSO S.P.A.
CASEIFICIO GALDI S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO LA CONTADINA DI DI MASI & C. S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO MOLISE S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO PALAZZO S.P.A.
CASEIFICIO PINZOLO-FIAVE'-ROVERETO S.c.a.
CASEIFICIO PREZIOSA S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO PUGLIESE F.LLI RADICCI S.P.A.
CASEIFICIO SPINELLI F.LLI S.R.L.
CASEIFICIO VILLA S.R.L.
CENTRALE DEL LATTE DI FIRENZE, PISTOIA E LIVORNO S.P.A.
CENTRALE DEL LATTE DI TORINO & C. S.P.A.
CENTRO LATTE BRESSANONE S.c.a.
CONSORZIO COOPERATIVO LATTERIE FRIULANE S.c.a.
DEL GIUDICE S.R.L.
FATTORIE GAROFALO S.c.a.
FRANCIA LATTICINI S.P.A.
GRUPPO GRIFO LATTE S.A.C.
GRUPPO LACTALIS ITALIA S.P.A.
INDUSTRIA ALIMENTARE PUCCIO S.R.L.
INDUSTRIA LATTICINI G. CUOMO S.R.L.
INDUSTRIA LATTIERO CASEARIA MANDARA S.P.A.
LA MARCHESA S.c.a.
LA PERLA DEL MEDITERRANEO S.R.L.
LAT-BRI LATTICINI BRIANZA S.P.A.
LATTERIA DI SOLIGO S.c.a.
LATTERIA E CASEIFICIO MORO S.R.L.
LATTERIA MORTARETTA FRATELLI BALLESINI NEDO E ALESSANDRO S.R.L.
LATTICINI MOLISANI TAMBURRO S.R.L.
REGINELLA D'ABRUZZO S.R.L.
RUGGERO VILLA S.R.L.
SPINOSA LUCIA S.R.L.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|