- Published: December 2011
Electronic Money and the Bank in Italy - SWOT analysis
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Europe
- 12 Pages
- Databank Cerved Group
This report provides a SWOT analysis on the Electronic Money and the Bank Italian market: strategic map of operators by market, product, typology, nationality, strategies observed by the main players in terms of advertising, distribution channel, communication, winning strategies and their drivers, opportunities and threats on the short / long term.
The report analyses:
- Debit cards: classic debit cards that enable the cardholder to withdraw cash and to make payments using the national and international card circuits;
- Prepaid cards: prepaid debit cards can be top-up or throw-away;
- Credit cards: on which the balance is settled by the cardholder after the transaction/purchase date, usually at the end of the month (charge cards) or in installments over several months (revolving credit cards).
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
LIST OF COMPANIES ANALYSED
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION
3. STRATEGIES OBSERVED
3.1. Strategic map of operators
3.2. Winning strategies
4. OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS
CONNECTED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
List of Tables and Graphs:
ELECTRONIC MONEY AND THE BANK: MAP OF STRATEGIC PLAYERS, 2011
ELECTRONIC MONEY AND THE BANK: OPPORTUNITIES AND SHORT TO LONG-TERM IMPACT, 2011
ELECTRONIC MONEY AND THE BANK: THREATS AND SHORT TO LONG-TERM IMPACT, 2011
BANCA CARIGE S.P.A.
BANCA DELLE MARCHE S.P.A.
BANCA DI SASSARI S.P.A.
BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA S.P.A.
BANCA POPOLARE DELL'EMILIA ROMAGNA SC
BANCA POPOLARE DI MILANO S.c.a.r.l.
BANCO POPOLARE SC
CARTALIS IMEL S.P.A.
CASSA CENTRALE CREDITO COOPERATIVO DEL NORD EST
CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI BOLZANO S.P.A.
ICCREA BANCA S.P.A.
INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A.
POSTE ITALIANE S.P.A.
UBI BANCA scpa
VENETO BANCA scpa
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|