• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Consumer Delivery Survey 2010
IMRG, February 2010, Pages: 39
IMRG's Consumer Delivery Survey 2010 provided online shoppers an opportunity to say how they feel about the delivery services provided to them and understand their needs and expectations over the past year and look to the year ahead. This is the first time IMRG have included trend information which is shown in the report.
Overall the industry should congratulate itself with the progress made. IMRG have year-on-year improvements in a number of key areas:
- 13% fewer people are now concerned about delivery as a barrier to home shopping.
- IMRG have seen good improvements in the availability, promotion and awareness of convenient delivery options and an improvement in the provision of information.
- The overall satisfaction in home delivery services is up by an impressive 13% and the incidence of successful 1st time, on time delivery is up, to 83%.
- The perception of safe arrival / undamaged delivery is much improved with credit being given to the quality of packaging and handling. Most recollections of a ‘damaged' delivery are now over 12 months old.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY – KEY CONCLUSIONS AND TRENDS
3. SPECIFIC OBSERVATIONS
4. WHAT'S THE VALUE OF GETTING HOME DELIVERY RIGHT?
5. SETTING THE STANDARD
6. FULL SURVEY RESULTS
7. 2008 – 2009 TRENDS
IMRG is the UK's e-Retail industry association, engaged in promoting best practices in a pragmatic manner through provision of latest market insights, guidance, tools and networking events. Their research reports enable management executives to extract key information on latest (e-commerce) trends, consumer insights and formulate key business strategies.
Analysis carried out by our researchers is backed by real-time market information and data collected from reliable sources such as national statistical offices, membership organisations, business reports and news articles. Additionally, the data presented in reports is collected through extensive market research and views opined by industry leaders
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.