- Language: English
- Published: February 2000
- Region: Global
Analysis of the Andean Region Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Market Report: How has the Market Recently Performed?
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Latin America
- 99 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
This research service analyzes the Andean region unified communications (UC) and collaboration solutions market. The Andean region is slightly bigger than the Southern Cone region in Latin America, but has lower growth rates in the market. The technologies covers in this study include UC client, unified messaging, videoconferencing endpoints, e-mail on-premises server licenses, IP telephony, traditional telephony, and IP phones. Market drivers and restraints are provided, as are revenue forecasts. The competitive environment is examined along with top competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- The Andean region is slightly bigger than Southern Cone region in Latin America, but has lower growth rates in the unified communications (UC) and collaboration solutions market.
- UC client and enterprise videoconferencing were the most dynamic segments and expected to have the fastest growth.
- Colombia is the most developed country in the region, representing more than one-third of the region’s revenues.
- IP telephony popularization will change the market, with investments in more advanced and complex solutions.
- Traditional telephony is still growing. Poor Internet protocol (IP) infrastructure will sustain the segment.
- Traditional telephony and e-mail on-premises licenses segments will show lower growth rates.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies?
- Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Which technology trends will affect the unified communications market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to offer new services and integrate them into a new platform? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Total UC and Collaboration Solutions Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
UC Client Segment Breakdown
Unified Messaging Segment Breakdown
Videoconferencing Segment Breakdown
E-mail On-premises Server Licenses Segment Breakdown
IP Telephony Segment Breakdown
Traditional Telephony Segment Breakdown
IP Phones Segment Breakdown
The Last Word