- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
- Region: Global
Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer (Premium Version)
- ID: 2139385
- July 2014
- Region: Global
EXTRA: Free online updates for a year
Get instant, interactive pathway modeling on more than 3,500 cancer drugs across more than 100 different cancer types.
Drug targets and their pathways are the critical link between drugs and their role in the treatment of cancer. This highly unique interactive tool is based on the author’s linking of hundreds of drug targets in many different types of cancer to a wide array of pathways. The included drugs are all from early stage development to market in maturity; also featuring ceased and suspended drugs.
The Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer is an interactive high level data tool to analyze several thousand drug-pathway connections in more than 100 different cancer indications on the fly. The tool lets you examine both single pathways and crosstalk between pathways of drugs and filter the included drugs per pathway by twelve drug specific parameters (i.e. Indication, Stage, Company, Molecular function etc.).
The Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer is a great facilitator to realize your position and options in drug development when utilizing pathways and it significantly cuts the amount of time it takes to do so.
Read more below on how to bring out the power in your pipeline and start to quickly analyze the impact of emerging pathway data in cancer by getting your own version of the Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer.
Why you should use this tool:
- Map the competition and find suitable benchmarking drugs based on specific pathways and drug properties
- Reveal repositioning opportunities for your older, shelved drugs
- Evaluate the progression and success of targeting certain pathways for the treatment of cancer
- Investigate drugs which affect crosstalk between key pathways
- Investigate different combination therapy options available to you in various cancer types. Use this tool to look for the most-efficient ways to combine your drug with other targeted agents.
- Find possible adjuvant therapy settings with other drugs
Real case scenario (combination therapy):
In the March 20, 2012 issue of the journal Cancer Cell, researchers at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center reveal that the mTOR molecular pathway stimulates the activity of the Gli1 protein in the development and progression of esophageal cancer. Hitherto it is known that the Hedgehog pathway is the established pathway for activating Gli1. In experiments the researchers then went on to show that a combination of the mTOR inhibitor everolimus (Afinitor) and the Hedgehog inhibitor vismodegib (Erivedge) steeply reduced the tumor burden in a mouse model of esophageal adenocarcinoma.
Our tool would in seconds let you know how many and which drug are available for potential drug combination therapies in affecting both the Hedgehog- and the mTOR pathway. It also would instantly tell you which drugs is available affecting both pathways. You could then further refine the results by up to eleven drug specific parameters (i.e. Indication, Stage, Company, Molecular function etc.). There after you can view in-depth progress reports on each of the drugs of interest to you (Premium version).
The Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer comes in two versions, Standard and Premium. The additional great feature of the Premium version is that it also gives you instant access to more than 3,500 up to date and extensive drug developmental profiles (for free).
the author delivers Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer as a Desktop App (see system requirements). This software requires no installation:
- Operating system: Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8) for Mac Users the service is only available online
- Browser Application (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Internet access (to access related internet resources) SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Delivery Format: Desktop App plus Online Access to Updates (One Year)