- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: America, Canada, North America, United States
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Cellular Subscriptions and Handsets Database, Q2'12 Forecast
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
The proliferation of smartphones and other mobile devices creates a demand on networks to handle the resulting increase in data connections. These developments signal both an increase in the total number of handsets as well as an increase in the number of cellular subscribers. This database report provides a summary by bandwidth, technology, and region in pivot tables for quick analysis of trends using a combination of subscriptions as well as handset shipments and revenues.
With this report clients can:
- Determine the impact of LTE technology across all regions and technologies
- Develop product roadmaps based on subscriber forecasts by technology
- Create strategic marketing plans based on handset revenue projections
- Review technology trends by region and by technology
Data is provided for:
- Five-year subscription forecasts by wireless technology (CDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA EV-DO, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, and LTE) and region
- Five-year handset shipment and revenue forecasts by technology and region