• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Electronic Money and the Bank in Italy - Overview
Databank Cerved Group, September 2011, Pages: 10
This report provides an overview of the Electronic Money and the Bank Italian market and its competitors: key sector data by segment, major recent trends, supply and demand evolution and their main drivers, market leaders, operators’ policies and business strategies.
The report analyses:
- Debit cards: classic debit cards that enable the cardholder to withdraw cash and to make payments using the national and international card circuits;?
- Prepaid cards: prepaid debit cards can be top-up or throw-away;?
- Credit cards: on which the balance is settled by the cardholder after the transaction/purchase date, usually at the end of the month (charge cards) or in instalments over several months (revolving credit cards).
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY 3
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION 4
2.1. Scope 4
2.2. Segments 4
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5
3.1. Key sector data 5
3.2. Supply and demand trends 5
3.3. Market leaders 6
3.4. Business strategies 7
CONNECTED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES 8
List of Tables and Graphs:
KEY MARKET DATA