With JGCs reports, you get:
- Impartial reporting on the key factors, critical trends and significant issues that can affect the price of soft commodities anywhere along the global supply chain
- Independent, unbiased commentary and insightful opinions from the most experienced soft commodities pro in the industry
- Timely and reliable information, viewed from both an historical and present-day context, to help manage price risk and make smarter trading and investing decisions
- Filtered and synthesized supply and demand information from critical data feeds, publications and our personal industry contacts
- Factor analysis including labor strife, geo-politics, climate issues, trade policy and other market-moving events
- Consumer behavior and consumption patterns, crop production estimates and more!
All packaged in an easy-to-read, digital report that saves you time and helps make money!
- JGC Trade Alerts —when we see a compelling soft commodities trading idea, you will be alerted by email
- Up to 6 subscriber-only feature articles per year authored by commodities expert Judith Ganes-Chase
- Unlimited access to JGC archive of historical commodities market reports
- Unlimited access to JGC Education Center filled with major industry presentations, published articles and education materials authored by Judith Ganes-Chase
*Subscriber-only benefits available ONLY to clients who choose the annual payment
Available for purchase on a bi-monthly basis - please contact us for more details