- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
- Region: China
Softs In-Depth Report
- ID: 2142583
- December 2014
- J. Ganes Consulting, LLC
This report examines the key factors, critical trends and pertinent issues that can affect the price of soft commodities (cocoa, sugar, cotton and orange juice). Each report focuses on the most timely issues, and includes comprehensive market analysis and insightful opinions on pricing, supply and demand, production estimates, and other key market-moving events that can affect the dynamics of the softs markets.
With JGCs reports, you get:
- Impartial reporting on the key factors, critical trends and significant issues that can affect the price of soft commodities anywhere along the global supply chain
- Independent, unbiased commentary and insightful opinions from the most experienced soft commodities pro in the industry
- Timely and reliable information, viewed from both an historical and present-day context, to help manage price risk and make smarter trading and investing decisions
- Filtered and synthesized supply and demand information from critical data feeds, publications and our personal industry contacts
- Factor analysis including labor strife, geo-politics, climate issues, trade policy and other market-moving events
- Consumer behavior and consumption patterns, crop production estimates and more!
All packaged in an easy-to-read, digital report that saves you time and helps make money!
- JGC Trade Alerts —when we see a compelling soft commodities trading idea, you will be alerted by email
- Up to 6 subscriber-only feature articles per year authored by commodities expert Judith Ganes-Chase
- Unlimited access to JGC archive of historical commodities market reports
- Unlimited access to JGC Education Center filled with major industry presentations, published articles and education materials authored by Judith Ganes-Chase
*Subscriber-only benefits available ONLY to clients who choose the annual payment
Available for purchase on a bi-monthly basis - please contact us for more details SHOW LESS READ MORE >