Israel in 2030: The Future Demographic
- ID: 2144308
- February 2015
- Region: Israel
- 26 Pages
- Euromonitor International
In 2030, the population of Israel will reach 10.6 million, an increase of 33.5% from 2012. Population growth between 2012 and 2030 will be mainly driven by natural change (births minus deaths). However, the birth rate and fertility rate, although high, will both be in decline and the median age will continue to rise during this period. Net migration has been consistently positive since 1989 and is expected to remain positive up to 2030.
The Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.