- Language: English
- 76 Pages
- Published: September 2009
- Region: Global
Bambi-Banat a.d. - Company Capsule
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Bambi-Banat a.d. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bambi-Banat a.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bambi-Banat a.d." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bambi-Banat a.d."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bambi-Banat ada.d. (Bambi-Banat) is a snack products manufacturer seller based in Serbia. The company's products include biscuits, candies, sweets, salty salted snacks, chocolates and wafers. It markets its products under the brand names Juhu, Karamelica, Plazma, Kolo, Wellness, Boni Fazoni, Zlatni Pek, Cari, Notte, Bambi and Yo D'Oro. Bambi-Banat operates through its factories and distribution centers located in Pozarevac and Vrsac. The company produces 25,000 tons of confectionary products annually. It operates through its subsidiaries Bambi Park Pozarevac and Mineralna Voda Neresnica d.o.o. The company operates as a subsidiary of Danube Foods Group N.V. Bambi-Banat is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions