- Language: English
- 118 Pages
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Europe
Atlanta Poland SA - Company Capsule
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global, Poland
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Atlanta Poland SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Atlanta Poland SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Atlanta Poland SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Atlanta Poland SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Atlanta Poland SA (Atlanta Poland) is a food products wholesaler based in Poland. The company imports, wholesales and retails nuts and dried fruits. Its products include raw and roasted peanuts, hazelnuts, desiccated coconut, almonds, sultanas, sesame seed, dried prunes and hulled sunflower kernels. Atlanta Poland also offers Turkish hazelnuts, almonds, roasted salted pistachios, banana chips, coconut chips, cashew nuts, sultanas raisins, prunes, dried apricots, natural sesame seeds, poppy seeds, soybeans and shelled pumpkin seed kernels. In addition, the company provides Italian and Spanish agar-agar, popcorn, arachipan and marzipan mass, mango, pineapple, papaya, dried apples, peaches and pears. It exports its products to the European countries. Atlanta Poland is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions