- Published: February 2012
Herley Industries, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2148684
- June 2012
- 17 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Herley Industries, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , recent developments , key employees , company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies
ICD Research's "Herley Industries, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Herley Industries, Inc."
ICD Research's "Herley Industries, Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Herley Industries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Herley Industries, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Herley Industries, Inc. (Herley) is a supplier of sophisticated radio frequency (RF), millimeter wave and microwave components and subsystems for aerospace and defense industries. The company designs and manufactures command and control (C2) systems, telemetry systems, flight instrumentation and microwave assemblies. It also offers Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) and high frequency (HF) communication systems, distributed data acquisition encoders and broadband radio frequency (RF) Power Amplifiers acquisition systems. The company’s products are used in space launches, unmanned air vehicles (UAVs) and target operations, test ranges and scientific and medical research and diagnostic operations. It mainly serves Defense Contractors, US Department of Defense, Foreign Governments and Scientific and Medical original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company with seven manufacturing facilities operates as a subsidiary of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Herley is headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Herley Industries, Inc.