• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ducommun LaBarge Technologies : Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 14
ICD Research's "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies : Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , recent developments , key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
ICD Research's "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies : Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies "
ICD Research's "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies : Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ducommun LaBarge Technologies "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (Ducommun LaBarge) is a key provider of Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) on a contract basis. Its key products include illuminated keyboards, panels and pushbutton switches, RF/microwave coaxial switches and filters, severe environment motors and resolvers, and millimeter wave products. The company’s EMS capabilities comprise cable assemblies and interconnect systems, printed circuit board assemblies, higher-level electronic and electromechanical assemblies, and system integration, along with engineering and design support, and program management. Key markets served by the company include defense, government systems, medical, aerospace, natural resources, industrial and other commercial markets. It carries out its engineering and manufacturing activities across 13 facilities in the US. Ducommun LaBarge, formerly known as Labarge, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Ducommun Incorporated. Ducommun LaBarge is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Ducommun LaBarge Technologies