- Language: English
- 278 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Britain, Great Britain, United Kingdom
How Britain Shops for Personal Care 2012 | Verdict Consumer Report
- ID: 2149274
- April 2012
- Region: Britain, United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 174 Pages
- Verdict Research Limited
How Britain Shops Personal Care provides a detailed overview of the shopping habits of consumers. It examines, who shops for personal care, where they shop, whether they are satisfied with their current store and what stores should do to satisfy customers more.
- This report provides accurate insights into key trends, future developments and discusses the strategies of the main operators in the market.
- Understand which strategies are most effective at driving customer loyalty in personal care and justify your own business investments.
- Data is segmented regionally and by demographic and socio-economic group to enable you to identify which customer bases offer the most opportunities.
- While personal care has felt some impact from the weak economy, it has remained one of the most resilient sectors in the retail market. As well as many of its products being needs-driven, it is an area that many shoppers are just not willing to cut back on.
- The rate of loyalty among Boots' main users has rebounded by 1.5 percentage points to 91.9%, only 0.1 of a percentage point off its 2010 peak. The retailer's impressive loyalty rate is no doubt driven by its strong Advantage card proposition, as well as its wide range and superior service credentials.
- While both men and women personal care shoppers have dropped back this year, the trend has been steeper among women, dropping back 6.0 percentage points to 77.6% while men dropped back 3.9 percentage points to 49.9%.
Reasons to Purchse
- How has the profile of the consumers shopping at the main personal care players changed over the past year and what has caused this?
- What drives consumers to shop for personal care at both you and your competitors? What makes them disloyal?
- How many other stores do your shoppers use for personal care and what stores are these?
Based on a representative survey of 6,000 adults, this report provides unique data and detailed analysis of consumer trends, drivers of customer loyalty and disloyalty, and shopper profiles for key players in the UK Personal Care sector. SHOW LESS READ MORE >