• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
PayPal Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, May 2012, Pages: 13
World Market Intelligence's 'PayPal Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'PayPal Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'PayPal Inc' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
PayPal, Inc (PayPal) operates as an online payment solutions provider to individuals and businesses across the world. PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay Inc and was formerly known as X.com Corp. It allows the customers to send and receive online payments across various locations, currencies, and languages through credit cards, bank accounts, promotional financing, and stored balances, without sharing financial information. The company offer products and services such as integration Centre, recurring payments, request money, multi-User access, reports and invoicing. It offers online payment solutions with more than 230 million accounts worldwide. It principally operates in La Vista, Nebraska. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures