• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Foundations of Strategy
John Wiley and Sons Ltd, March 2012, Pages: 520
Foundations of Strategy is a new concise text aimed at both undergraduate students and Masters students. With the needs of these students in mind, Robert Grant and Judith Jordan write in an accessible style, with a clear, comprehensive approach and sound theoretical depth.
Extensive teaching materials such as Case Teaching notes, an Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank and PPT slides are available on an accompanying website - company website
The website also features extra, longer cases written by Robert Grant and access to a simulation for use in teaching.
Students have access to the entire text as an e-book with embedded video clips for each case study, and self test questions to check understanding.
List of cases
1. The Concept of Strategy
2. Industry Analysis
3. Resources and Capabilities
4. The Nature and Sources of Competitive Advantage
5. Business Strategies in Different Industry and Sectoral Contexts
6. Technology-Based Industries and the Management of Innovation
7. Corporate Strategy
8. Global Strategies and the Multinational Corporation
9. Realising Strategy
10. Current Trends in Strategic Management
Robert M. Grant Professor of Management at Georgetown University and Bocconi University .
Judith Jordan University of Bristol, UK.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.