• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Aker Seafoods ASA: Consumer Products Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 33
Canadean's "Aker Seafoods ASA: Consumer Products Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , key employees , company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies
Canadean's "Aker Seafoods ASA: Consumer Products Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aker Seafoods ASA"
Canadean's "Aker Seafoods ASA: Consumer Products Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aker Seafoods ASA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aker Seafoods ASA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aker Seafoods ASA (Aker Seafoods) harvests, processes and sells Norwegian white fish and related products. The company offers fresh fillets, loins and frozen fillet products. Additionally, its product portfolio includes salted fish, fresh whole fish, breaded, marinated and filled fish; and king crab products. The company offers these products under its own local brands and through various private labels.The company operates 11 trawlers for haddock and cod and 14 processing plants in Norway, Denmark and France. Aker Seafoods caters to over 300 customers including food retailing chains, processing companies and branded products suppliers in Europe, North America and Asia. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions