P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. Assigned Preliminary 'B' Rating; Outlook Stable On Expected Modest Debt Reduction Jun 12
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: China
Canadean's "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc."
Canadean's "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. (PF Chang's) is restaurant chain operator based in the US. It was established in 1996, with the acquisition of the four original Bistro restaurants. As of January 2011, it operated 201 full-service Bistro restaurants and 168 quick casual Pei Wei restaurants. PF Chang's owns and operates through two restaurant concepts: full-service Asian-style restaurants and quick-casual outlets in the US and internationally. The restaurants principally offer Asian and Chinese cuisines alongside offers Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese inspired dishes. In addition, the company provides happy hour menu at participating locations from 3.0 p.m. to 6.0 p.m. Furthermore, it also offers online ordering, online reservations, franchise and take-away services. PF Chang's is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions