• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Analysis of the MPLS/IP VPN Services Market
Frost & Sullivan, May 2012, Pages: 86
This research service presents a detailed qualitative analysis of the drivers, restraints, and trends in the North American MPLS/IP VPN services market. The study also presents a quantitative analysis of the market, including forecasts for revenue/ports and market shares by revenue. Also included are comparisons of previous to current forecast data. The study is segmented by wholesale and retail markets and contains analysis for both the United States and Canada. The study period for the U.S. market is 2009 to 2016. The study period for Canada is 2011 to 2016, as this is the first time Frost & Sullivan has included an analysis of the Canadian market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the MPLS/IP VPN services market growing, and at what rate?
- What are the factors driving growth in the MPLS/IP VPN services market?
- How is the emergence of Ethernet in the wide area network (WAN) transport arena affecting the
- MPLS/IP VPN services market?
- What initiatives are communication service providers (CSPs) taking to compete in this market?
- How do different CSPs’ service offerings compare in the market? Which company is leading, and
- which company is trailing?
Total MPLS/IP VPN Services Market -
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
United States Breakdown
- Demand Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.