- Language: English
- 614 Pages
- Published: October 2008
- Region: Global
Ukraine: Plant protection market in 2010
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Ukraine
- 17 Pages
The study “Ukraine: Plant protection market in 2010” includes the following:
- assessment of the application of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and other plant protection chemicals while carrying out the autumn and spring field works for the 2010 harvest;
- assessment of market shares of key market players;
- cropping pattern in 2010;
- information on phytosanitary condition of crops;
The study was performed on the basis of processed statistical data and expert and grower polls.
In view of the latest developments in Ukraine’s grain and oilseed production pattern, we forecast that grower demand for plant protection products may change considerably from 2011 till 2013.
The study findings can be used by market players to assess the market’s capacity (including the shadow sector) and development prospects.
1. General phytosanitary condition of farmlands in Ukraine
2. Main crop diseases and pests in 2010
3. Estimated capacity of the plant protection market
4. Cropping pattern in Ukraine
5. Forecast for the plant protection market development