• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 71
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives.
- Analysis on how marketing expenditure, business strategies and practices in the oil and gas industry are set to change in 2012-2013.
- Analysis on spending plans, budget allocations, challenges and investment opportunities of supply decision makers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes how marketing expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in the oil and gas industry in 2012-13. The report provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of oil and gas industry supplier companies and how spending by industry suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include marketing spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Supplier Marketing Spend Activity
3.1 Annual Marketing Budgets: Global Oil and Gas Industry Suppliers
3.1.1 Annual marketing budgets by region
3.1.2 Annual marketing budgets by company turnover
3.2 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels
3.2.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by region
3.2.2 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by company turnover
3.2.3 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels vs. revenue growth expectations
3.2.4 Net change in planned marketing expenditure - cross industry comparison
3.3 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Future Investment by Media Channels
3.3.1 Future investment by media channel by region
3.3.2 Future investment by media channel by company turnover
3.4 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Suppliers' Future Investment in Marketing and Sales
3.4.1 Future investment in marketing and sales by region
3.4.2 Future investment in marketing and sales by company turnover
4 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012-2013
4.1 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Key Marketing Aims of Suppliers for 2012-2013
4.1.1 Key marketing aims by region
4.1.2 Key marketing aims by company turnover
4.1.3 Key marketing aims by revenue growth expectations
4.2 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in 2012-2013
4.2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by region
4.2.2 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
4.3 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Use of New Media for Business Prospects
4.3.1 Use of new media by region
4.3.2 Use of new media by company turnover
4.4 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Critical Success Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
4.4.1 Critical success factors by region
4.4.2 Critical success factors by company turnover
5.1 Global Oil and Gas Industry Survey Results - Closed Questions
5.3 Contact us
5.4 About ICD Research