• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 36
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives.
- Analysis on the changing marketing budgets in the airport industry.
- Analysis on spending plans of supply decision makers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the airport industry in 2012-13. This report provides insight into the category-level spending behavior of leading supply decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include supplier expenditure activity.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides information on historical marketing expenditure by supplier type and region.
- This report provides information on changing spending behaviors by product and category.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Global Airports Industry: Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Global airports industry: profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Global airports industry: profile of supplier respondents
2 Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels: Global Airports Industry Suppliers
2.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by region: global airports industry suppliers
2.2 Planned change in marketing expenditure by turnover: global airports industry suppliers
2.3 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels vs. revenue growth expectations
3.1 Full survey results
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research