- Language: English
- 118 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: World
Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
- Published: June 2012
- 35 pages
- iCD Research
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives.
- Analysis of essential amendments to marketing activities of global airport industry in 2012-2013.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. It analyzes how marketing activities, business strategies and practices in the airport industry are set to change in 2012-13. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on suppliers' marketing activities in the global airport industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Global Airports Industry: Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Global airports industry: profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Global airports industry: profile of supplier respondents
2 Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in 2012-2013
2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by region: global airports industry suppliers
2.2 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover: global airports industry suppliers
3.1 Full survey results
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|