Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading airport industry executives
- Analysis on how media spend, marketing, sales strategies and practices are set to change in the airport industry in 2012-2013
- Analysis of the marketing and sales strategies of leading airport industry suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airport industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the airport industry are set to change in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level supplier selection criteria of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 40% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on procurement and industry developments.
- Key topics covered include buyer procurement behaviors and strategies.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Global Airports Industry: Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Global airports industry: profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Global airports industry: profile of supplier respondents
2 Critical Success Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
2.1 Critical success factors by region: global airports industry suppliers
2.2 Critical success factors by company turnover: global airports industry suppliers
3.1 Full survey results
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research