- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2158829
- June 2012
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division
ICD Research's "Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division (Vought), is a manufacturer of aero-structural products for commercial, business and military jet aircraft. The company develops and manufactures a broad range of aero-structures, including wing and tail assemblies, engine nacelles, fuselages, flight control surfaces and helicopter cabins. In addition, Vought designs, manufactures and supplies metal and composite aerospace structural assemblies such as fuselage sections, wings and wing assemblies, complete integrated fuselage barrels, nacelles and nacelles components. Its capabilities include design, research and development, fabrication, assembly and integration, testing and maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO) services. The company's clientele includes the US Air Force and aerospace OEM's such as Boeing, Gulfstream, Hawker Beechcraft, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Cessna, Northrop Grumman and Sikorsky. The company operates as a division of Triumph Group, Inc. and is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries