• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Buyer Spend Activity in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 56
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives.
- Provides data on the current size of procurement budgets of buyer companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Provides insight into the buying behaviors of the global oil and gas industry and market competition for supplier companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the oil and gas industry in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides historical procurement expenditure by buyer type and region.
- This report provides analysis on the changing spending behavior of buyers by product and category.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Oil and Gas Industry Buyer Spend Activity
2.1 Annual Procurement Budgets in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
2.1.1 Annual procurement budgets by company type
2.1.2 Revenue growth vs. annual procurement budgets
2.1.3 Annual procurement budgets by region
2.1.4 Annual procurement budgets by company turnover
2.1.5 Annual procurement budgets by senior level respondents
2.2 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure
2.2.1 Planned change in procurement expenditure by buyer type
2.2.2 Planned change in procurement expenditure vs. revenue growth optimism
2.2.3 Planned change in procurement expenditure vs. cost containment
2.2.4 Planned change in procurement expenditure by region
2.2.5 Planned change in procurement expenditure by company turnover
2.2.6 Planned change in procurement expenditure, cross industry comparisons
2.3 Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure by Product and Service Category
2.4 Variations in Regional Supplier Prices
2.4.1 Variations in regional supplier prices by company type
2.4.2 Variations in regional supplier prices by region
2.4.3 Variations in regional supplier prices by company turnover
3.1 Global Oil and Gas Industry Survey Results - Closed Questions
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research