• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 60
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading mining industry executives.
- Analysis on how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices in the mining industry are set to change in 2011-2012.
- Analysis on spending plans, budget allocations, challenges and investment opportunities of purchase decision makers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading mining industry executives. It analyzes how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in the mining industry in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities for leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 250 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Global Mining Industry Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Mining Industry Buyer Spend Activity
3.1 Annual Procurement Budgets in the Global Mining Industry
3.1.1 Annual procurement budgets by company type
3.1.2 Revenue growth vs. annual procurement budgets
3.1.3 Annual procurement budgets by region
3.1.4 Annual procurement budgets by company turnover
3.1.5 Annual procurement budgets by senior level respondents
3.2 Global Mining Industry: Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure
3.2.1 Planned change in procurement expenditure by company type
3.2.2 Planned change in procurement expenditure vs. revenue growth optimism
3.2.3 Planned change in procurement expenditure vs. cost containment
3.2.4 Planned change in procurement expenditure by region
3.2.5 Planned change in procurement expenditure by company turnover
3.2.6 Planned change in procurement expenditure across industries
3.3 Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure by Product and Service Category
3.3.1 Planned change in procurement expenditure by product and service category by region
3.3.2 Planned change in procurement expenditure by product and service category by company turnover
3.4 Global Mining Industry: Variations in Regional Supplier Prices
3.4.1 Variations in regional supplier prices by company type
3.4.2 Variations in regional supplier prices by region
3.4.3 Variations in regional supplier prices by company turnover
4 Global Mining Industry Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
4.1 Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection in the Global Mining Industry
4.1.1 Critical success factors by company type
4.2 Future Procurement Objectives in the Global Mining Industry
4.2.1 Future procurement objectives by company type
4.2.2 Future procurement objectives by region
4.2.3 Future procurement objectives by company turnover
4.3 E-procurement in the Global Mining Industry
4.3.1 E-procurement by company type
4.3.2 Procurement budget increase vs. e-procurement
4.3.3 E-procurement by region
4.3.4 E-procurement by company turnover
5.1 Survey Results - Closed Questions
5.3 Contact us
5.4 About ICD Research