• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Financing New Product Innovation in the Packaging Industry - 2011-2012 : Survey Brief
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 40
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Provides data on financing new product innovation.
- Evaluates the impact of new product development on profits, and projects the possible changes in procurement budgets in 2012.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. Most companies evaluate any new initiative according to its financial impact. Some companies set aside substantial amounts for new product development. In contrast, others consider new product development for
increasing their sales and bottom line profitability. This report evaluates the impact of new product development on profits, and projects the possible changes in procurement budgets over the next 12 months.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 219 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 30% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of packaged goods manufacturers, packaging converters and packaging suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include allocation of budget to new packaging solutions, packaging expenditure on R&D and financing for new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand buyers and suppliers allocation of budget to new packaging solutions.
- This report will help you to better understand industry buyers and suppliers expenditure on Research and Development (R&D) activity.
- This report gives you an idea on how buyers and suppliers of packaging industry finance for their new product development.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Financing New Product Innovation
2.1 Allocation of Budget to New Packaging Solutions
2.1.1 Allocation of budget to new packaging solutions – buyers
2.1.2 Allocation of budget to new packaging solutions – suppliers
2.1.3 Allocation of budget to new packaging solutions – region
2.1.4 Allocation of budget to new packaging solutions – turnover
2.2 Packaging Expenditure on R&D
2.2.1 Packaging expenditure on R&D – buyers
2.2.2 Packaging expenditure R&D – suppliers
2.2.3 Packaging expenditure on R&D – region
2.2.4 Packaging expenditure on packaging R&D – turnover
2.2.5 R&D budget allocation vs product development phases
2.3 Financing for New Product Development
2.3.1 Financing for new product development – buyers
2.3.2 Financing for new product development – suppliers
2.3.3 Financing for new product development – region
2.3.4 Financing for new product development – turnover
2.3.5 Likelihood of launching new products vs product financing
3.1 Full survey results
3.2 About Canadean