- Language: English
- 230 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
Hasbro, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2159564
- June 2012
- 43 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Hasbro, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Hasbro, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hasbro, Inc.
Canadean's "Hasbro, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hasbro, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hasbro, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of games and toys. The company offers a wide variety of games such as traditional board, card, handheld electronic, trading card, role playing and DVD games. It also offers electronic learning aids and puzzles. Its major brands comprise Playskool, Transformers, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Nerf, G.I. Joe, Tonka, Super Soaker, Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers, Tiger and Wizards of the Coast. Hasbro also licenses some of its trademarks, characters and other property rights to third parties for promotional and merchandising uses. It sells products through its own sales force and distributors in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and South America. Hasbro is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions