- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Macy's, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2159565
- June 2012
- 44 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Macy's, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Macy's, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Macy's, Inc.
Canadean's "Macy's, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Macy's, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Macy's, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Macy's, Inc. (Macy's) is a department store operator, based in the US. The products offered by the company include apparels, footwear, cosmetics, bath products, towels, rugs, beddings and pillows. It offers these products under both private labeled and licensed brands. The company-owned brands include American Rag, Charter Club and Epic Threads while its licensed brands include Armani, Burberry and Louis Vuitton. Macy's operates over 800 stores under the banner, Macy's and over 37 under Bloomingdale banner across 45 states of the US, District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. The company also operates online at Macys.com and Bloomingdales.com. Macy's is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions