• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
LA Doria S.p.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 35
Canadean's "LA Doria S.p.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "LA Doria S.p.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about LA Doria S.p.A.
Canadean's "LA Doria S.p.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "LA Doria S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "LA Doria S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Doria is a food producer, based in Italy. The company involves in processing, producing and marketing of tomato-based products, vegetable concentrates, fruit juices, canned vegetables, pasta, pulses, minestrones and soups. The company's brands include La doria, La romanella, Vivi G, and Vivi G bio. The company operates from five production sites in Italy. The company operates through two direct and five indirect subsidiaries which operate in Italy and the UK. It markets its products in Italy, the UK and other European countries, the Scandinavian countries, Australia and New Zealand, Canada and countries in Asia, Africa and Central America. La Doria S.p.A is headquartered in Angri, Salerno, Italy.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions