• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Brasil Foods S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 36
Canadean's "Brasil Foods S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Brasil Foods S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Brasil Foods S.A.
Canadean's "Brasil Foods S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brasil Foods S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brasil Foods S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BRF - Brasil Foods S.A. (BRF), formerly known as Perdigao S.A., is a food company that produces and sells poultry, pork, beef cuts, milk, dairy products and processed food products. Its product portfolio includes marinated, frozen, whole and cut rooster and turkey meats, specialty meats, frozen processed meats, frozen prepared entrees, portioned products and sliced products. In addition, the company sells margarine, juices, soy products, animal feed, fresh pasta, sweet specialities and sandwiches. The company produces 1500 items under various brands that include Perdigao, Chester, Turma da Monica, Batavo, Borella, Perdix, Confianca and Elege. BRF exports its products to more than 140 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the UAE. The company is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions