• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
C&C Group plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 32
Canadean's "C&C Group plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "C&C Group plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about C&C Group plc
Canadean's "C&C Group plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "C&C Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "C&C Group plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
C&C Group plc (C&C) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of branded long alcoholic drinks in Ireland and the UK. The company's product portfolio includes ciders and beers. C&C's key cider brands include Irish cider brand, Bulmers, and the international cider brands, Magners. The company also owns Tennent's, a Scottish lager beer brand, which is brewed by its subsidiary, Tennent Caledonian Breweries at its Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow. It also distributes a line of beer brands in the Scottish, Irish and Northern Irish markets. C&C has production facilities in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland; Glasgow, Scotland; and Somerset, the UK. It has wholesale operation in Belfast, Northern Ireland. In addition to Ireland, the company's business spans to Northern Ireland, Scotland, the UK and Wales, and other countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and the Middle East. C&C is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions